- A message from your instructor Roy Sheppard FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course
- Before we begin... tell us a little about yourself
- Introduction to this course
- 1. Learn from the good, the bad and the ugly FREE PREVIEW
- Why you need to think more like your audience
- Understanding YOU as a presenter
- Handling nerves (part 1) FREE PREVIEW
- Handling nerves (part 2)
- Planning a new presentation
- Structuring a new presentation
- Designing an attention-grabbing 'opening'
- How to ensure your 'close' drives your message home
- The awesome power of relevant storytelling
- Delivery techniques - part 1
- Delivery techniques - part 2
- Handling Q & A like a pro
- Dealing with the unexpected (and other potential disasters)
- An introduction to facilitation
- Basic Powerpoint Design - do's and don'ts
- Advanced Powerpoint features that could change your life forever!
- Using other technologies to enhance your presentations (part 1)
- Embrace Event Technologies
- On-camera skills for webinars and hybrid meetings
- Some encouraging words from Roy
- Before you go...
Contact us if you would like to make this course available to colleagues, students, researchers and clinicians globally.
We offer group licenses to medical schools, hospitals, pharmaceutical and devices companies as well as medical communication agencies. The course can be accessed via this eLearning platform, or it can be transferred to yours.
Contact us: info [at] peopleportfolio [dot] com.