You can have more energy.
You can be more confident and happier with healthier self-esteem.
You don’t have to be a slave to your emotions when you understand how to strengthen your emotional ‘core’.
There are practical techniques you can use to reduce stress.
You can be more productive whilst not feeling overwhelmed.
You can be better organised with improved clarity of thinking and focus.
Mental toughness is a learnable skill. Resilience can also be strengthened.
Unhelpful habits can be replaced with empowering ones.
- About this course
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- How this course came about
- Quick Survey
- Personal ENERGY! Understanding why you may not have enough.
- Do you care more about the energy in your phone, than your personal energy?!
- Practical ways to boost your personal energy naturally and sustainably.
- What self-limiting beliefs are currently stopping you from being stronger?
- Why you must never ignore stress
- Mental Toughness - A Beginner's Guide!
- A firm foundation: New habits to build strength in all areas of your life
- Building Resilience
- "The future belongs, only to those who have adequately prepared for it."
- What stops us from being productive
- Dozens of practical productivity tips you will want to apply today COMING SOON
- Financial strength building strategies (for non-financial people)
- How money quietly flows in and OUT of your life.
- How debt makes you financially weaker (and what you can do about it).
- Introducing 'Emotional Core Stability'
- How to strengthen self-esteem COMING SOON
- Develop an attitude that fosters inner strength
- Why kindness (starting with yourself) will help you.
- What we can learn from unhappy people COMING SOON
- What happy people do to be stronger COMING SOON
- Be Stronger - Physically
- Why spirituality is not religion. COMING SOON
Roy Sheppard, the Be Stronger instructor is a professional conference facilitator, Emcee, speaker and workshop trainer.