A clear understanding of how to best position your firm to attract more high-quality referrals and recommendations
A 'system' for encouraging delighted clients to recommend you
Knowing what to ask for, what to say, when to say it and when NOT to say it!
How to create 'assets' that reinforce and reassure existing and future clients that you are worthy of being referred
And all in a low-key, high-effective and professional manner.
The confidence to apply what you learn.
- How to use this course with this 90 second video FREE PREVIEW
- Roy Sheppard, your course instructor explains how to attract more recommendations to grow your consulting firm. FREE PREVIEW
- Before we begin...
- Download the course workbook
- How trustworthy are you? FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding the link between your reputation and the referral flow
- Why you need to design your future reputation
- Why you need to feed and grow your 'career fruit tree'.
- How Healthy is Your Business Network? This short exercise offers fascinating insights. FREE PREVIEW
- What you can learn from this networking story
- Meet Greet & Prosper eBook for Android devices
- Meet Greet & Prosper eBook for Kindle devices
- Download and listen to this audio podcast containing dozens of random referral generating ideas
- What were the least and most useful ideas from this podcast?
- Download the audio transcript
- Introduction to this fresh approach to testimonials
- Testimonials - the difference between the good and the bad
- What happened when Aardman Animation agreed to a video testimonial
- Step-by-step guide to a strategic testimonial gathering system
- How (and why you need) to ask for specific testimonials
- A brief summary on using testimonials
- This pdf contains each of the scripts for this "Referrals Conversations" module of the course. And has been included to help you follow the steps more closely.
- How and why its so important to develop the habit of OFFERING more quality referrals and recommendations. FREE PREVIEW
- Referral Conversations - Introduction
- Develop a precise client profile
- Your first referral related conversations
- Planting referral seeds
- When to ask for referrals
- How to ask for referrals
- How to contact the referral
- Before you contact the referral
- After your initial contact
- After the sale
- What further questions do you have about the referral process?
- Why giving talks is worthy of consideration - even if you're an introvert
- Creating inexpensive quality video - introduction
- Shooting professional looking smartphone videos
- Basic Video Editing Skills
- Video resources download
- Advice from a professional videographer on how to use your smartphone to create professional videos
- Roy shares how to brief an interviewee just before you start recording in order to help them give a great performance.
- Using the testimonial system featured in this course, study how this example motivates prospective clients to meet this marketing consultant. FREE PREVIEW
- Greg Cooper sharing his deep and extensive knowledge about using LinkedIn to generate referrals.
- Greg Cooper answers submitted questions about LinkedIn
- What further questions do you have about using LinkedIn to generate more referrals?
- Before you go...
- Some final thoughts
- Final words from Roy
Real confidence booster and now I have the goal of implementing my action plan.
Real confidence booster and now I have the goal of implementing my action plan.Read Less
“You have almost certainly landed on this web page because of a recommendation by a trusted business friend or client. I practice what I preach, and as you'll hear within the course, I owe a very high proportion of my own business success to the lessons you will learn from this course. Because they work so spectacularly well! And they can work for you and your business contacts too. Therefore, please feel free to share this web page. You don't even have to endorse it - just get in touch with each person and say "I saw this and thought of you. You might find it interesting.”Roy Sheppard
The best-selling author of Rapid Result Referrals and Meet Greet & Prosper (available as an eBook from within the course). Over the last 20 years Roy has trained tens of thousands of executives and sales people on how to build authentic trust and rapport in order to develop successful careers, business opportunities and high-quality referrals. Visiting lecturer at Cranfield and Henley Business Schools on their full-time MBA courses. He was also a visting lecturer at St Charles University in the US, training thousands of international consultancy managers. For many years he delivered countless public business development seminars as well as for international corporations such as Barclays, KPMG, HSBC, Clydesdale Bank, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet and Oakland Consulting. Roy also teaches presentation skills, professional impact and charisma to executives and university professors. Much of his expertise was developed during a long career as a freelance BBC reporter, interviewer and producer which depended on his ability to build key relationships. Today he works as a virtual and f2f conference producer and Emcee advising clients who stage multi-million dollar events.
Extremely busy medical researchers, PhD students and doctors choosing to attend one of Roy's regular lunchtime 'personal impact' and career development lectures.