A clear understanding of how to best position your firm to attract more high-quality referrals and recommendations
A 'system' for encouraging delighted clients to recommend you
Knowing what to ask for, what to say, when to say it and when NOT to say it!
How to create 'assets' that reinforce and reassure existing and future clients that you are worthy of being referred
And all in a low-key, high-effective and professional manner.
Real confidence booster and now I have the goal of implementing my action plan.
Real confidence booster and now I have the goal of implementing my action plan.Read Less
- Download and listen to this audio podcast containing dozens of random referral generating ideas
- What were the least and most useful ideas from this podcast?
- Download the audio transcript
- How trustworthy are you? FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding the link between your reputation and the referral flow
- Why you need to design your future reputation
- Introduction to this fresh approach to testimonials
- Testimonials - the difference between the good and the bad
- What happened when Aardman Animation agreed to a video testimonial
- Step-by-step guide to a strategic testimonial gathering system
- How (and why you need) to ask for specific testimonials
- A brief summary on using testimonials
- This pdf contains each of the scripts for this "Referrals Conversations" module of the course. And has been included to help you follow the steps more closely.
- How and why its so important to develop the habit of OFFERING more quality referrals. FREE PREVIEW
- Referral Conversations - Introduction
- Develop a precise client profile
- Your first referral related conversations
- Planting referral seeds
- When to ask for referrals
- How to ask for referrals
- How to contact the referral
- Before you contact the referral
- After your initial contact
- After the sale
- What further questions do you have about the referral process?
- Why giving talks is worthy of consideration - even if you're an introvert
- Creating inexpensive quality video - introduction
- Advice from a professional videographer on how to use your smartphone to create professional videos
- Additional filming insights and tips from Roy
- Roy shares how to brief an interviewee just before you start recording in order to help them give a great performance.
- Using the testimonial system featured in this course, study how this example motivates prospective clients to meet this marketing consultant. FREE PREVIEW
- Greg Cooper sharing his deep and extensive knowledge about using LinkedIn to generate referrals.s
- Greg Cooper answers submitted questions about LinkedIn
- What further questions do you have about using LinkedIn to generate more referrals?
- Before you go...
- Some final thoughts
- Some final words from Roy